PCOD Treatment in Delhi India
Here is the heading PCOD Treatment in Delhi India
PCOD is a long term condition. PCOD or Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease is a lifestyle disorder. It is caused due to hormonal disturbance and has no cure as per allopathy medicine. But Ayurveda cures it completely. As per Ayurveda, it is caused by Vataj imbalance in lean patients and by Vata-Kaphaj imbalance in Obese patients.
Signs & Symptoms of PCOD/PCOS -
• Irregular or no menstrual periods,
• Heavy periods,
• Excess body and facial hair
• Pelvic pain,
• Trouble getting pregnant,
• Patches of thick, darker, velvety skin.
Complications at advanced stage
• Pregnancy with PCOS - Increased risk of miscarriage &
• Developing gestational diabetes (diabetes during pregnancy
• Type 2 diabetes,
• Obstructive sleep apnea,
• Heart disease,
• Mood disorders,
• Endometrial cancer
• Check up by doctor
• Blood test for hormone levels, sugar, etc.
• Sonography (USG)
Is treatment necessary?
Symptoms - minor & simply annoying but Treatment may seem unnecessary. Untreated PCOS - increase a woman's risk of other health problems over time. By age 40, up to 35% of obese women with PCOS develop abnormal glucose levels and Upto 10% develop diabetes. So, Yes PCOD treatment / PCOS treatment is necessary.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Treatment In Delhi
Hormone therapy for PCOS can never be a solution. Treatment for polycystic ovaries to get pregnant cannot be solved with hormones as they are contraceptives. Polycystic ovarian disease treatment is very well given in Ayurveda thousands of years ago. PCOS symptoms and treatment have been mentioned in Kashyap Samhita, Harit Samhita, Charak Samhita at various places. Best treatment for pcos to get pregnant is Ayurveda for sure. Pcos treatment for pregnancy should focus on coverting anovulatory cycle to an ovulatory cycle. Best fertility treatment for pcos requires the ovulation of an egg. Then egg should ovulate naturally so that it can fertilize with the egg and conception can happen. So, PCOD problem and solution should be seriously taken for pregnancy. So, permanant treatment for PCOS should be searched out. And that is Ayurveda.
• Life style modification
• Medical treatment options
• Panchakarma Treatment
Treatment protocol follows following four steps-
• Lowering the insulin resistance levels
• Restoration of fertility
• Treatment of signs and symptoms like hirsutism or acne, pain during Cycle
• Restoration of regular menstruation, and prevention of Endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer
Treatment Principle Followed PCOS treatment in hindi
• Normalize metabolism (correction of Agni)
• Cleansing of the bowel
• Supporting optimal endocrine function
• Regulate artava dhatu
• Reducing circulating androgen
• Optimizing ovarian function
For lean women with PCOS: The herbs selected have the following properties:
• To correct the digestive fire
• Facilitate downward movement of vata
• Correct apaana vata
• Have digestive and carminative properties
In obese women with insulin resistance: The herbs selected have the following properties:
• Mild laxative
• Must reduce body weight and cholesterol
• Should be able to correct blood glucose level
• Rejuvenative and fertility enhancer
Panchkarma therapies for PCOD / Fertility treatment for PCOS
Treatment for pcos to get pregnant includes the Panchakarma treatment. Ovulation is very important to conceive. That can be achieved with Panchakrma treatment. Which treatment is best for PCOS is best answered with Ayurveda. PCOS treatment in homeopathy is also there but that is not the sure treatment and also it takes a longer period of more than 1 year.
• Snehana/Abhyanga- to regulate vata
• Svedana- to emusify fat and reduce shrotavrodh
• Shirodhara- for stress management and maintaining hormonal balance
• Nasya- stimulates pitutary and other endocrinal glands
• Basti – to treat vikrit vata
So, If you are looking for best treatment for PCOD or Best treatment for PCOS, Aasha Ayurveda assures you for the best doctor for PCOS. We are PCOS specialist in Delhi and are giving permanent treatment for PCOS /PCOD for last 5 years.
Contact Dr Chanchal Sharma at 09811773770 or email your query at email@example.com, to get treatment package for PCOD/PCOS with guarantee.