Male Infertility Treatment With Ayurveda
Now a days, approximately 22 - 30% of couples are suffering from male factor infertility which means they are trying to conceive with unprotected intercourse for at least a year but don not succeed due to male infertility. In about 40% of infertility patients male infertility is the factor. There are various questions in our mind like what causes male infertility, what are male Infertility symptoms or symptoms of infertility in men, then we think what are the natural ways to increase infertility. If not treated with natural ways then we look for male fertility clinic, male fertility specialist, fertility medications for men, all the male infertility medicines what helps men’s fertility. All your answers regarding above queries as well as regarding male infertility problems and solutions will be answered in description below.
Causes Of Male Infertility Are -
- Excessive smoking,
- Alcohol and Drugs intake,
- Lifestyle generated issues- like obesity, diabetes etc.
- Emotional Stress
- Malnourishment- like vitamin C, selenium, zinc and folate deficiency.
- Environmental exposures- Indoor pollution as well as outdoor pollution from vehicles.
- Unnatural Sexual Activities.
All the Above factors cause abnormal sperm production or impaired sperm. Ayurveda has mentioned sexual dysfunction and sperm related issues thousands of years ago and developed the separate specialty namely Vajikarana Chikitsa. Vajikaran chikitsa works on all the reasons of male infertility. This has also explained appropriate herbal medications and proper lifestyle for overall enhancement of health treating male infertility.
Causes Of Male Infertility In Men / Male Infertlity Causes As Per Ayurveda-
The biggest question that is what can cause male infertility is answered as below as per ayurveda.
- Beej Uptapa- defects in the gamete leading to the morphological disorders or anomalies in the reproductive system. Chromosomal disorders can also be considered in this group.
- Shukra Dosha- (diseases of the sperm) it may be due to food factors like excessive use of dry, bitter, astringent, salty and acidic food. Sperm morphology and motality may be considered in it.
- Behavioural factors- These include excessive sexual indulgence, bodily exertion in excess, separation of natural urges, sleeping late night, hectic schedule etc.
- Psychological factors- Anxiety, lack of understanding, anger, hectic lifestyle, target based jobs etc lead to misbalance of Rakt and Pitta dosha which ultimately cause Shukra Dhatu kshaya both in quantitative and qualitative manner.
Prevention Of Male Infertility With Ayurveda
As per Ayurveda, Healthy lifestyle can cure your various disorders including infertility .One should follow -
- Trayo Upstambha- Aahar, Nidra and Brahmcharya.
So, if you think can male infertility be treated, following steps have been mentioned for male infertility treatment in Ayurveda that gives assured results.
- Puravakarma- includes snehan and Sweden.
- Pradhana Karma- virechana, Sneha Basti, Niruha Basti, Tikt ksheer Basti and Uttar Basti.
- Paschat Karma includes Vajikarana dravyas like Shilajit, Vanari Kalpas, Kapikacchu, Gokshur, Aswagandha, Shatavari, Yashtimadhu etc.
We at Asha Ayurveda centre are giving Male infertility treatment in Delhi with Ayurveda successfully just by simply Lifestyle management, by providing Panchakarma treatment, Ayurvedic vajikarana dravyas as mentioned in authentic Ayurvedic texts. We are successful in Management of Male Infertiliy with ayurveda, Oligospermia treatment with Ayurveda, Enhancing Sperm Morphology with Ayurveda and even Azoospermia treatment in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has given immense text over Vajikarna and we at the Best Ayurvedic centre for Infertility focus on the authentic treatment and thus are giving the Best fertility treatment for males or best treatment for male infertility with Ayurveda.
So, if you are searching for fertility treatment for men or want to more about ayurvedic treatment for infertility in men and looking for the best male fertility treatment in delhi, male infertility specialist in delhi, best male fertility clinic in delhi or best male infertility specialist in delhi then Aasha Ayurveda would be best choice.