Infertility Treatment in Delhi
Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility - MALE AND FEMALE
Asha Ayurveda Center is Ayurvedic Treatment for Infertility & promotes the use of panchakarma treatment for infertility to correct infertility and to successfully achieve pregnancy .
“Its hard wait round for something you know might never happen but its even harder to give up when you know its everything that you want.”
Ayurveda is a medicine as well as philosophy which brings completeness to the society. Infertility or Vandhatva is not mentioned as a disease in Ayurveda. It is a condition arising as complication of various diseases or disorders in menstrual cycle and hormonal balance.
Infertility is the inability of a woman to conceive a child. This is after a year of regular sexual intercourse without the use of contraceptives. It is both a physiological and an emotional problem for the couple.
Infertility implies apparent failure of a couple to conceive after one year of unprotected and regular intercourse.
CAUSES OF FEMALE INFERTILITY
- Dyspareunia and vaginal causes
- Congenital defects in genital tracts
- Infection in lower genital tracts
- Cervical factors
- Uterine causes
- Tubal factors
- Peritoneal causes
- Chronic ill health
TREATMENT OPTIONS IN FEMALE INFERTILITY
MANAGEMENT OF TUBAL INFERTILITY
- In vitro fertilization
- Balloon tuboplasty and cannulation
- Gamete intrafallopian transfer
MANAGEMENT OF ANOVULATION
Anovulation is a common problem encountered in infertility. Several endocrine disturbances can contribute to its occurrence.
1) clomiphene citrate
2) combination of CC+hMG –in PCOD ovulation is induced by this combination
3) combination of hMG+hCG
4) gonadotropin releasing hormone
6) laparoscopic ovarian drilling- done in women with PCOD in whom induction of ovulation with median line of treatment faled.
ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY
It refers to any fertility treatment in which the gametes (sperms and eggs) are manipulated.
TYPES OF ART PROCEDURES IN PRACTICE
- in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- gamete intra fallopian transfer (GIFT)
- zygote intra fallopian transfer (ZIFT)
- intra cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- ovum donation
- surrogacy and posthumous reproduction
CAUSES OF FEMALE INFERTILITY IN AYURVEDA
Yonivyapada (gynaecological disorder)
- Caused by aggravated vata (vayu).
- Defect in reproductive system causes infertility in females.
According to charakasamhitasutrasthan chapter 19, there are 20 different diseases in female reproductive system which leads to infertility in females due to-
- Mithyacharana- wrong regime
- Pradushtaaartava- menstrual morbidities,
- Beejadosha-defective genes,ovam
Treatment option of female infertility in Ayurveda
Treatment in Ayurveda is according to the aggravated doshas.
- Vatajanyayonirog (due to aggravated vayu)-
vayu suppressing herbs
cooling therapy administered
ruksha and ushna-dry and hot treatment
PHARMACOLOGICAL TREATMENT OF FEMALE INFERTILITY IN AYURVEDA
- pippiliyadiyog(piper longum)
- vrishkadichurna(adhathodavasica powder)
- brihatshatavarighrit (shatavari asparagus)
- pushyanugachurna(cures uterine and menstrual disorder)
INFERTILITY IN MALE
According to Ayurveda formation of zygote takes place only when there in no impairment in given below-
- garbhashaya (uterus)
- shukra (sperms)
- aartava (menstruation)
In Charakasamhita defect in semen is compared with a seed ,which fails to germinate due to unseasonal rainfall, insects and heat similarly a polluted semen fails to create an offspring .
Causes of infertility in males
- disorder of spermatogenesis
- hormonal disorder
- primary testicular disorders
2) duct obstruction
3) accessory gland disorders
4) disorder of sperms and vesicular fluids
5 )sexual dysfunction
6) psychological factors and environmental factors
TREATMENT OF MALE INFERTILITY
- hormonal therapy
- management of azoospermia
- psychological consideration
- IVF, GIFT, ICSI
- Micro assisted fertilization (MAF) in vitro
6. Epididymal or testicular aspiration
CAUSES OF MALE INFERTILITY IN AYURVEDA
Charakasamhita describes 8 seminal morbidities
- phenil (frothy)
- tanu (thin)
- ruksha (dry)
- vivarna (discoloured)
- puti (bad smell)
- pichila (slimy)
- anyadhatusansrishta (mixed with other tissue)
- avamadi (clink or extreme weakness when semen comes out)
- impotency (napusankta)-
depending upon the factor causing infertility, impotency is of 4 types
a) beejaupghata (defect in sperm)
b) dhwajaupghata (erectile dysfunction)
e) vridhawastha (old age)
f) shukrachaya (excessive loss of semen)
Ayurvedic pharmacological treatment for infertility in male
- ghee, milk, non veg soup, shaalichawal (high protein rice), and basti karma (medicated enema) are useful for treatment of 8 types of seminal morbidities.
Karmas before pharmacological administration for infertility treatment in males
Charakasamhita explains, just like a plain white cloth gets dyed better than already dyed one similarly body should be detoxified before using vajikarana herbs for its best results.
Purvakarma- vaman, virechan
Anuvasanabasti (enema with medicated oil or ghee) with niruhabasti (herbal decoction enema)
Thus it can be concluded that infertility can be cured with proper medication and