Female infertility Treatment in Delhi
Aasha Ayurveda Centre is the ray of hope for the infertility treatment. We treat the causes of infertility following Ayurvedic principles to resolve Infertility ( Bandhatva) . We analise the body constitution of the couple as per Ayurveda that is Prakriti Analysis and then resolve the issues with Lifestyle management, Ayurvedic Medicines and Panchakarma treatment and thus gives fertility treatment for women and men to successfully achieve pregnancy.
“It’s hard wait round for something you know might never happen but it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything that you want.”
Ayurveda is the science of life as well as philosophy which brings completeness to the society. Infertility or Vandhatva is not mentioned as a disease in Ayurveda. It is a condition arising as complication of various diseases or disorders in menstrual cycle and hormonal balance. So, Infertility is never without a reason as per Ayurveda unlike Unexplained infertility in modern science. That’s we at the best fertility clinic in Delhi are giving great results in fertility treatment in Delhi as well as all over the world.
Infertility is the inability of a woman to conceive a child. This is after a year of regular sexual intercourse without the use of contraceptives. It is both a physiological and an emotional problem for the couple. Other than this, there are no specific infertility symptoms.
According to Maharishi Charaka, Bandhatva/ Infertility in women is of three types-
- Vandhya- Absolute sterlity
- Apraja- women conceives after treatment ( Primary Infertility)
- Sapraja- Women doesn’t conceive after giving birth to one child ( Secondary Infertility)
Factors affecting conception as per Ayurveda are:
- Ritu- Age of couple and appropriate time / pattern of menstrual cycle
- Kshetra- Uterus, a healthy body contains a healthy womb.
- Ambu- Metabolic products as well as the hormones supplied to the fetus.
- Beej- Male sperm and female ovum that conjugate to give birth to a new life.
- Manasoabhitapam (Psychological Factors)
- Ahardosham( Dietary Factors)
- Vihardosham( Lifestyle disorders )
- Balakshayam ( General Health)
Causes of Female Infertility / Reasons of Infertility in Women
- Damage to fallopian tubes- Damage to the fallopian tubes (which carry the eggs from the ovaries to the uterus) can prevent contact between the egg and sperm. Pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgeries may lead to scar formation and fallopian tube damage.
- Hormonal causes- Some women have problems with ovulation. Synchronized hormonal changes leading to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the endometrium (lining of the uterus) in preparation for the fertilized egg do not occur. Thus, there is improper implantation window.
- Cervical causes- A small group of women may have a cervical condition in which the sperm cannot pass through the cervical canal.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)- Many women may have a cervical condition in which the sperm cannot pass through the cervical canal
- Obesity- Ovulation is disturbed in obese patients due to hormonal and metabolic disorders. Losing weight around 5-10 Kg can enhance the ovulation and thus increase conception chances by 3-0-40% naturally.
- Poor egg quality- When there are chromosomal abnormalities in either sperm or ovum, conception is delayed. Also, such conceptions results to early abortions or congenitally abnormal fetus.
- Endometriosis- This condition, in which endometrial tissue (the uterine lining that sheds with each monthly period) grows outside the uterus. Endometriosis is an important factor in infertility, as it can cause tubal blockages and ovulation problems.
- Stress Factor- Depression or poor self esteem.
- Hyperacidity- It is the one of the important reason what causes infertility in women as per Ayurveda. It raises the temperature of female reproductive above to normal and thus sperms or embryo don’t survive.
Treatment of Infertility
Ayurveda uses modalities for the best treatment of female Infertility. Female fertility treatment in delhi has been the biggest concern now a days. Dr Chanchal Sharma, the best infertility specialist in delhi has been successfully helping the couples who want healthy parenthood as well as to the IVF failures. She follows the authentic ayurveda samhita based treatment protocol for Infertility treatment in delhi.
For the Female infertility treatment in Delhi, the treatment starts with the Panchakarma treatments like Snehan, Nasyam, Basti, Uttar Basti, raktmokshana, Virechana, Vamana etc for the treatment of tubal blockage, PCOD, endometriosis, poor endometrial receptivity etc along with oral herbal medicines for infertility.
Our Doctor, the best infertility specialist in delhi focus on the complete rejuvenation of the reproductive system considering all the paramenters of infertility. This is achived by the Panchakarma therapies followed by oral medication containing Garbhdharan dravyas like Ashoka, Ashwagandha, shatavari, kumari, lodhra etc and hence improve the quality of sperm as well as ovum and enhance the reproductive system for successful ovulation, fertilization and conception.
Our aim is to provide best treatment to correct Infertility, Polycystic ovaries (PCOD), Ovulatory Dysfunction , Endometriosis, Tubal blocks, Oligospermia conditions with the help of specialized Ayurvedic Infertility treatments and Ayurvedic Purification methods (Detoxification)
- Basti(Vasti): Enema of medicated oil or Decoction is given through Rectum. As per Ayurveda, Yoni Vyapads ( Reproductive system related disorders) are mainly due to vitiated “Vata”. Basti releases obstructions in the way of Vata dosha and thus regulates the normal phenomenon of “Vata”. Different types of medicated Oils, Ghruta (ghee), milk or decoctions are used for Basti treatment. It can state miracles in the infertility treatment in Ayurveda if administered in a proper way with appropriate medicines. Apana Vayu is the type of “Vata Dosha”, which controls on the Shukra Dhatu (Semen) in males & Aartava (Ovum) in females. “Apan Vayu” controls the reproductive system. The procedure “Basti” regulates Apan Vayu which improves quality of Sperm & Ovum. In females oil Basti of Sahachar Taila (oil) improves quality of ovulation within normal days.
- Uttarbasti (Vasti): Uttara basti(Vasti) is the most effective treatment in gynaecological disorders. Medicated oil or ghee is inserted in the uterus for 3 days in a cycle. Signs of Infertility in women or Infertility symptoms are not specific but scanty bleeding, dysmenorrhoea, delayed cycles atc may be considered as a few what causes Infertility.It helps in purification of the toxins in the uterine cavity like adhesions and clears the Aartava Vaha Srotas, pacifies vitiated Apana Vayu and improve follicular maturity. Hence it is very important to boost fertility.
- Virechan: It eliminates body toxins in normal language while as per ayurveda, it is the best treatment for Hyperacidity, to maintain temperation and pH in the reproductive system. It eliminates the vitiated Pitta from the body. It the purgation method to remove toxins. Specially, in cases of recurrent abortions, it is an infertility cure.
- Vaman: It helps in balancing the female hormones, weight management, endometriosis. It is the vomiting method of balancing vitiated Kapha. Thus, it helps in cleaning the channels (strotas) , and increases the blood circulation in the reproductive system. So, it is one of the best ways to increase fertility.
- Raktmokshana: Impure blood is removed through the body in this therapy. PCOD, Endometriotic cysts etc are a few of the fertility problems. Leech therapy, or sira vedhan are the types of the Raktmokshana.
- Lifestyle management: Our day to day routine also plays a very important role in fertility solutions. Living a good lifestyle is also very good infertility treatment options. Early to Bed and Early to Rise should be followed. Dinner before 8 pm should be done. Fatty foods, Junk foods, Maida Products etc should be avoided.
- Infertility Diet: Avoid Maida products, Besan, Couliflower, Pineapple, Papaya seeds, Raddish juices, Til, Bread or Bakery products, Fermented Products, Extra spices, pickles, curd, all types of sour products. These helps to enhance Fertility .Red Meat should also be avoided. Have meals that are easy to digest, light and doesn’t create constipation issue. Our fertility enhancing diet acts as the natural treatment for infertility in female.
So, If you are looking for a fertility specialist, or you are suffering from female infertility symptoms, Contact us at the best infertility clinic in Delhi, Aasha Ayurveda is the solution to all queries related to infertility and to achieve conception naturally.Our fertility treatment cost is very reasonable and very less to cost of IVF.
Say Bye to Infertility!
Say Hello to Aasha Ayurveda!!