Healthy Progeny- Beej Sanskaar
Healthy Progeny- Beej Sanskaar
According to ayurveda, embryo means a combination of ovum, sperm, and the soul. To achieve this combination, One should prepare oneself before going for conception. Now a days, almost every family has a history of Diebetes, hypertention or respiratory disorders etc. And we are always under threat that we could also suffer from same because of this family history. But We can save our future generation from this threat of genetic disorders. Ayurveda is the key to success in in achieving this goal. The couple should get purified by Panchakarma treatment before conception. We call this, as Beejshudhhi and Sthanshudhhi. In this procedure, ovum, sperm and uterus are get purified by Panchakarma treatment. This purifies the sperm and ovum upto the genetic level. All the doshas are balanced in the Beeja and chances of congenital anomalies are minimal in the next generation. It is very helpful to save our future generation, to have a healthy child if you have a abnormal first child like of cerebral palsy etc. These procedures will enhance the chances of implantation of embryo in the endometrium. We advice the patient to undergo Panchakarma treatment before IUI, IVF procedures also.
This BEEJ SANSKAAR procedure takes three months and includes three steps.
STEP ONE- Detoxififation with Panchakarma. Complete detoxification of the couple is done under this process. Firstly, VAMANA is done, then VIRECHANA as well as RAKTMOKSHANA and at last BASTI therapy is done. This balances all the doshas and helps to give birth to a very heathy progeny.
STEP TWO – NOURISHMENT :
After completing detoxification, we focus on providing your eggs with the nourishment which they need and on preparing your uterine lining for implantation. These are two things which we can have a lot of control over. This step is done through diet in conjunction with herbs.Also UTTAR BASTI procedure helps in proper preparation of Endometrium, specially impantation window.
The Fertility Diet- A few months before planning conception, we prescribe a tailor made fertility diet as per the body constitution of the would be parents. Getting nutrient dense foods is vital to producing healthy eggs and promoting implantation of the embryo.
- Fresh, organic fruits and vegetables,
- Whole grains Dairy proteins, including milk, lassi (buttermilk), and panir (fresh cheese made of milk)
- Mung daal (split green beans)
- Soaked almonds or soaked walnuts(you can grind them and add them to your vegetables)
- Sweet, juicy fruits such as mangoes, peaches, plums, and pears.
- Dried fruits such as dates, figs, and raisins.
- Asparagus, Broccoli etc.
- Date shake
- Rice pudding
- Spices such as ajwain (bishop’s weed) powder, cumin (which purifies the uterus in women and the genitourinary tract in men), turmeric (to improve the interaction between hormones and targeted tissues), and black cumin.
What Not to Take or to Avoid:
- Foods containing preservatives and other chemicals, such as artificial sweeteners.
- Foods high in fat should also not be consumed.
- Diet soda should be avoided, as it contains aspartame.
- Caffeine should also be limited, especially if you're having trouble conceiving.
- Refined carbs, such as white bread, pasta and rice, should be limited.
- Eating a lot of meat is not recommended.
- Drinking alcohol
Fertility enhancing Ayurvedic herbs:
Fertility Herbs are a great way to bring about healthy healing and change in the body. Herbs can be utilized to prepare for pregnancy, a tool for healing fertility issues, strengthening the uterus, fighting infection, balancing hormones and as nourishing foods. They work with our bodies to bring about positive changes within the body. They are gentler than medications, but yet they are very effective. When used properly and when combined with permanent lifestyle changes such as good diet and exercise habits, they can provide long-term healing.
STEP 3: LIFESTYLE FACTORS
Any doctor, or even a Google search, should reveal that habits like smoking, drug use, and high caffeine intake can severely impair fertility. There are many other lifestyle factors that contribute as well:
- Lack of sleep,
- Exposure to toxins,
- Lack of exercise or too much exercise,
- High stress levels,
- Certain medications or supplements
Thus, with the help of authentic Ayurvedic principles of Garbh Sanskar, We at the best Ayurvedic fertility centre in delhi are doing BEEJ SANSKAR to give society a very healthy future generation. It is totally side- effects free and gives immense pleasure to us and to the couple to bring a very healthy life in the world.