Fungal Infection Treatment
FUNGAL INFECTION TREATMENT WITH AYURVEDA IN DELHI INDIA
Skin is the largest organ of the body. It prevents us from the various pollutants, invasions of various Bacteria, fungus and other pathogens etc.
Different kind od skin issues have been explained in ayurveda under “Kushtha Roga”. Dadru among the various kushtha rogas can be co-related with Fungal infection. It has been explained as Kshudra Kushtha in Charaka Samhita and As Maha Kushtha in By Acharya Shushruta.
CLINICAL FEATURES OF FUNGAL INFECTION/ DADRU
- Kandu- Itching
- Raga- Erythema or redness
- Pidika- Eruptions
- Utsanna Mandala - Elevated Circular Margins
CAUSES OF FUNGAL INFECTION/ DADRU AS PER AYURVEDA
- Intake of contaminated and incompatible food.
- Excessive Moisture
- Drinking cold and chilled water just after exposure to sunlight specially in Summers
- Suppression of Natural Urges
- Day time sleeping
- Excessive intake of Salty and acidic foods
As per Ayurveda, It is a Tridoshaj vyadhi with dominance of Vata and Kapha.
PATHOGENESIS OF FUNGAL INFECTION AS PER MODERN SCIENCE
Fungal infection is mainly stimulated with Dermatophytosis. Dermatophytes are closely related groups of fungus that have capacity to invade Skin, Hair, Nails etc. in humans to create dermatophytosis commonly referred to Ringworm/ Tinea
AYURVEDIC MANAGEMENT OF FUNGAL INFECTION
Fungal infection takes time to treat from three months to Six Months. It has tendancy to reoccur. So, medicinal treatment is given even after suppression of lesions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Nidana Parivarjana is the best remedy to treat it. So, Sweet, Salty and acidic meals should be avoided.
- One should try to avoid moisture and exposure to direct sunlight. Sweating aggrevates it.
- Only cotton cloths should be worn. No synthetic material should be used.
- Cloths should be dipped in Dettol or savalon post washing. Proper sunlight exposure should be given to cloths.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicins like Nimba churna, Aarogyavardhani Vati, Nimbaharidradi Kwath give very good results in Fungal Infections.
- Panchakarma therapies –
- Virechana- Purgation method of removing toxins from body is used.
- Raktmokshana- Alabu or Cupping Therapy of blood letting from the affected area have given superb results in Fungal Infection.
- Leech Therapy- It is also a kind of Raktmokshana. It is also used in areas where cupping is not possible.
Thus, Conventional System of Medicine that is Ayurveda has mentioned about thousands of years ago and We at the Best Ayurvedic Centre in Delhi are following the authentic ayurvedic treatment and giving the the Best treatment for Fungal Infection.