What are the signs of infertility in a woman?
Common signs of infertility in a women
• Irregular Periods- An ideal menstrual cycle is of 28 days plus minus 3 days. But in Some females, it is either reduced or delayed by 5-7 days or more.
• Missed cycle- In a few cases. Menstrual cycle is missed from 2 months to 2-3 years. Its main cause may be premature ovarian failure, hypoplastic uterus or PCOD.
• Heavy Bleeding with clots and severe pain.
• Continuous bleeding for 7 days to 15 days or more.
• Painful Menstrual Cycle
• Excessive hair growth on face and acne on face.
• Scanty Menstrual Bleeding.