What are the signs and symptoms of blocked fallopian tubes?
Tubal Blockage can be detected only with HSG- Hysterosalpingography or with laproscopic hysteroscopy.
But one can suspect tubal blockage in following cases-
• Endometriosis- endometrium starts growing other than uterus and can create blockage in tubes.
• Adenomyosis- Adehsions are formed in uterine cavity and may be in uterus.
• History of multiple Abortions
• History of cesarean section.
• Uterine Tuberculosis
• Pelvic Inflamatory diseases ( PID)
• White Discharge.
• Vaginal Infections.